Telecoms Equipment Leasing
Grow your business with flexible leasing solutions
Desktops | Phone Systems | Mobiles | Tablets | VoIP | CAT 5 Cabling Installation
If you need telecoms equipment for your business but are unsure about a cash purchase, then our leasing service is for you. ATS understands how important equipment is for a business to run at its best and we ensure that companies have the necessary resources with the best finance options available. Leasing offers a flexible and efficient service to businesses, so they can carry on developing.
Why choose equipment leasing?
The development of your business is essential to progress, so you should make sure that equipment is up to date. It’s important to invest in the required telecoms equipment so that your customers receive the best service as well as keeping up with your industry competitors. So, how does equipment leasing allow you to do this?
Choosing the leasing service with ATS enables your business to source the necessary equipment without cutting into your budget. It also means you don’t have to part with a big sum of money as you have the ease and assurance of secure and fixed payments.
Benefits of equipment leasing
- Keep cashflow within the business.
- Get the telecoms equipment you want when you need it – not only when budgets allow.
- Enjoy 100% tax relief rentals payable.
- Pay monthly or quarterly payments over a chosen period of time rather than handing over one large lump sum.
- Keep up with the latest technology by upgrading the equipment at any time throughout the lease period.
- Structure your lease payments to suit your budgetary needs and allowances.
- Protect your existing credit lines by using equipment leasing as an alternative funding facility.
By choosing telecoms equipment leasing, your business will benefit from an adaptable and efficient service. You will also be provided with our dedicated ATS customer service team for any queries or aftercare you may require.
If you would like to know more about our telecoms equipment leasing service, please call us on 0330 053 5533 or fill in the contact form below:
Associated Telecom Solutions*
Court Street Chambers
12 – 14 Court Street
*All correspondence to be sent to this address
0330 053 5533
Associated Telecom Solutions
Marcus House Estates
Parkhall Business Village
Park Hall Road