Associated Telecom Solutions is a Shropshire-based telecommunications company serving UK businesses. We have over 20 years’ experience specialising in mobile phones, broadband and landlines.
We offer a personal and dedicated account management service to businesses as well as individuals and military personnel. So if you’re not a fan of call centres, we’re the telecoms firm for you!
ATS currently has a vacancy for an Office Administration Apprentice in our Shrewsbury head office:
As an Office Administration Apprentice, you will assist with general office administration tasks and day-to-day operational activities. Your main responsibilities will include:
· Answering and processing telephone calls relevant to the business which could involve customer verification calls.
· Research projects for the manager.
· Sorting and handling post.
· Recording and updating databases.
· Reporting to the office manager.
· Supporting the reception desk.
· Taking minutes at meetings.
· Any other administrative tasks required to ensure smooth running of the office.
We are looking for a person who is punctual and reliable as well as enthusiastic and motivated, with a positive, can-do attitude. You should also have an interest and passion for IT and most importantly a determination to succeed and do well in your job.
If taken on, the expected duration of your time with us will be at least 12 months. We hope to make you an integral member of the office team and all future promotion opportunities will be made available.
· Able to work well in a team
· Good administration skills
· Good communication and listening skills
· Good attention to detail
· Good telephone manner
· A good general level of IT skills
· GCSE in English and maths at grade C or above (or equivalent)
· Weekly wage of £132 while working and training
· 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm including paid breaks
· Great opportunities to learn and get paid experience in a working environment
· Potential to progress through the company in the future
For further information, please call Mark Trafford on 07966 485510 or to apply via County Training click HERE. Applications close on Sunday 7th August 2016.