Data Entry Operator
We are looking for a Data Entry Operator to update and maintain information on our company databases and computer systems.
Data entry operator responsibilities include collecting and entering data in databases and maintaining accurate records of valuable company information. Our ideal candidate has essential data entry skills, like fast typing with an eye for detail and familiarity with spreadsheets and online forms. Previous experience as a data entry clerk or similar position will be considered an advantage.
Ultimately, a successful data entry operator will be responsible for maintaining accurate, up-to-date and useable information in our systems.
- Insert customer and account data by inputting text based and numerical information from source documents within time limits
- Compile, verify accuracy and sort information according to priorities to prepare source data for computer entry
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output
- Research and obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Apply data program techniques and procedures
- Generate reports, store completed work in designated locations and perform backup operations
- Scan documents and print files, when needed
- Keep information confidential
Respond to queries for information and access relevant files
- Comply with data integrity and security policies
- Ensure proper use of office equipment and address any malfunctions
- Proven data entry work experience, as a data entry operator or office clerk
- Experience with MS Office and data programs (with particular proficiency in Excel)
- Familiarity with administrative duties
- Experience using office equipment, such as scanners
- Typing speed and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Attention to detail
- Organisation skills, with an ability to stay focused on assigned tasks
- A-Level ICT is desirable but not essential; additional computer training or certification will be an asset
£19k per annum, dependent on experience.
How to Apply
To apply, please email Rory Austin a covering letter and CV by 31st July 2019. Please direct any questions via email too.