Customer Services and Technical Support Vacancy
ATS is a well-established, fast-growing telecommunications company. We are based in Shrewsbury and provide converged Landline, Broadband, Cloud and VoIP solutions to the business market backed up by the best in customer service.
ATS is currently looking to recruit an enthusiastic and dedicated individual to join their Customer Support team, handling Telecom service queries and resolving fixed line and broadband faults.
Our product portfolio includes Calls, Line Rental, Mobiles, Broadband and the latest Voice and Data products. Our unique culture, values, spirit and working environment attracts, retains and inspires people to give their best.
The successful candidate will work from our offices in Shrewsbury and report directly to the Managing Director.
Duties to include but not restricted to:
- Liaising with Customers to diagnose and resolve customer Landline and Broadband faults
- Logging of faults on relevant systems via internet or by phone with carrier networks
- Advise customer of progress on faults and update records
- Development, maintenance and retention of customer relationships
- Informing customers of all telecom services, benefits and price advantages.
- Updating customer records and order processing
- Resolving Customer queries within industry leading timescales
- Obtaining new Customers
- General duties within the Fixed and Cloud business team.
Essential Skills / Knowledge
- Broadband and / or Fixed Line and / or VoIP product knowledge
- Previous work experience within the telecommunications industry
- Good computer skills
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving and analytical skills
If you are looking to work within a challenging but rewarding environment, then ATS is ideal.
- Starting salary £19k progressing to £22k dependent on experience
- Earning potential through structured commission and bonus structure.
- Fantastic new office environment
- Free on-site parking
Please contact Will Westley on 07738 174675 or send your CV and covering email to email@example.com by Friday 12th February 2016.
No recruitment agencies