ATS is an established telecommunications company in Shropshire, providing converged Landline, Broadband, Cloud and VoIP solutions to the business market. We are currently recruiting for a new member of our Customer Services team. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and dedicated individual, who reports directly to the Managing Director, handling telecom service queries and resolving fixed line and broadband issues. Due to ongoing expansion, ATS is moving into new premises in Madeley, where the role will be based.
ATS is a fast-growing business telecommunications service provider. With access to deals that may not be found on the High Street, and free expert aftercare as standard, our client retention is amongst the highest in the industry. Our product portfolio includes Calls, Line Rental, Mobiles, Broadband and the latest Voice and Data products. ATS’s unique culture, values, spirit and our working environment attracts, retains and inspires people to give their best.
Customer Services duties to include but not restricted to:
· Liaising with customers to diagnose and resolve customer Landline and Broadband faults
· Logging of faults on relevant systems via internet or by phone with carrier networks
· Advise customer of progress on faults and update records
· Development, maintenance and retention of customer relationships
· Informing customers of all telecom services, benefits and price advantages
· Updating customer records and order processing
· Resolving customer queries within industry leading timescales
· Obtaining new customers
· General duties within the Fixed and Cloud business team
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
· Broadband and/or Fixed Line and/or VoIP product knowledge
· Previous work experience within the telecommunications industry
· Good computer skills
· Pleasant telephone manner
· Attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure
· Problem solving and analytical skills
If you are looking to work within a challenging but rewarding environment, then ATS is ideal.
· Starting salary £19k progressing to £22k dependent on experience
· Earning potential through structured commission and bonus structure
· Fantastic new office environment
· Free on-site parking
If you have any questions about our Customer Services vacancy, please call Will Westley on 0330 053 5533.
To apply, send your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be in by Friday 23rd December 2016.
[No recruitment agencies]